COVID-19 Updates and Policies
- Clinic Announcements | News Jul 20, 2020
- Nini Mai, DACM
Most Recent Update: January 28th, 2021
- All persons entering the clinic will have their temperatures checked at the door and be asked to wear a mask that covers their nose and mouth AT ALL TIMES.
- In order to limit the number of people in the office, we ask that no one accompanies the patient without prior approval.
- If you are making an appointment as a new patient, we will conduct a Virtual Visit prior to your in-office visit as part of your appointment.
- All patients will be asked to complete a COVID-19 screening form before their in-office visit.
- We are only accepting contactless payment at this time.
- Please arrive on time to your appointment.
- No food or drink will be allowed in the treatment rooms.
- At this time, in-person Acupuncture Appointments can only be made through phone or email.
- Virtual Visits are still available and can be scheduled by phone or by email.
Our Policy on Sick Visits
TO PROTECT THE HEALTH OF OUR MOST AT-RISK PATIENTS – INCLUDING THOSE WITH AUTOIMMUNE DISORDERS, PRE-EXISTING CONDITIONS, AND EXPECTANT MOTHERS – WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING IN-OFFICE VISITS FOR ANYONE SUSPECTED OF ACTIVE COVID-19 INFECTION AT THIS TIME.
We will continue to provide our COVID-19 Care protocols via Virtual Visit and Herbal Therapy.
If you have any questions about our practices and policies, please do not hesitate to reach out.
Evolve Giving Back – Handmade Cloth Masks for Sale by Donation
Many of you have asked where we get our very well-constructed and – dare I say – stylish cloth masks. These filter-lined, spacious-yet-fitted, double-layered cotton, washable and reusable masks were made by my mom, Ann Mai, and her friends in California. These ladies have been working tirelessly, making masks to donate to local hospitals and organizations using the contents of their pockets and the goodness of their hearts. We are now selling these masks for charity, and 100% of the proceeds will be going towards a local non-profit providing direct aid to children and their families in need of assistance during these crazy times. Please contact us if you’d like us to set one aside for you!