COVID-19 Updates and Policies
- Clinic Announcements | News Jul 20, 2020
- Nini Mai, DACM
Most Recent Update: March 30th, 2022
- Masks are optional. As a courtesy, all of our staff will remain masked to protect the most vulnerable of our patients. If you are displaying symptoms, our staff may ask you to wear a mask.
- In order to limit the number of people in the office, we ask that patients limit additional people joining them to their appointments.
- If you are making an appointment as a new patient, we will conduct a Virtual Visit prior to your in-office visit as part of your appointment.
- We are only accepting contactless payment at this time.
- Please arrive on time to your appointment.
- No food or drink will be allowed in the treatment rooms.
- Online booking is available.
- Virtual Visits are still available and can be scheduled by phone or by email.
Our Policy on Sick Visits
TO PROTECT THE HEALTH OF OUR MOST AT-RISK PATIENTS – INCLUDING THOSE WITH AUTOIMMUNE DISORDERS, PRE-EXISTING CONDITIONS, AND EXPECTANT MOTHERS – WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING IN-OFFICE VISITS FOR ANYONE SUSPECTED OF ACTIVE COVID-19 INFECTION AT THIS TIME.
We will continue to provide our COVID-19 Care protocols via Virtual Visit and Herbal Therapy.
If you have any questions about our practices and policies, please do not hesitate to reach out.